1. My name is Sanjay. I am a student.
2. I get up at 6 o'clock in the morning and brush my teeth,
then I do the bath.
3. I take my breakfast at 7 o'clock. then I do my homework.
4. I take my lunch at 11 o'clock. I go to school at 12
noon.
5. I learn many new things in school.
6. During recess, I play with my friends.
7. I come home at 5 o'clock in the evening.
8. I drink a glass of milk. then I play with my friends.
9. I have my dinner at 7 o'clock. then I watch TV.
10. I spend some time with my family. I go to bed at 10
o'clock.
Post Top Ad
Ads
Monday, May 9, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
From 8-9, Shiv Complex Adajan, Surat 07th July 2020. То Blue Hotels 5, Symphony Arcade Mumbai - 400 022. Dear Sirs Our Managing Director, Mr...
-
Happy Teachers' Day Teachers' Day is celebrated in India every year on the 5th of September to mark the birth anniversary of Dr. S...
-
Essay 1 Holi is a popular festival celebrated in India and other parts of the world, particularly in countries with significant H...
-
FREE MEDICAL CAMP IN {CityName} {Place}, {Date} A medical camp was organized by the Social Workers of New Models School on eye don...
-
International Day of Yoga The International Day of Yoga is celebrated on June 21st every year . It was first proposed by the Prime Minister ...
-
FLOOD SITUATION GRIM IN GUJARAT Gujarat, July 2 Cyclone followed by relentless rain and floods ravaged Gujarat. The entire State was inundat...
-
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State, ZIP Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number] [Date] [Police Department Address] [City, St...
-
The Republic Day of India is celebrated on January 26th every year to commemorate the day when the Constitution of India came into effect. T...
-
Fairs are held in our country since the ancient times. A large number of men, women and children come in the fair from far and nea...
-
Marriage Bio-data Sanjay Mishra Personal Information: Name : Sanjay Mishra Gender : ...
-
Gujarat is one of the most progressive states of India. Gujarat became a separate state on May 1, 1960. The capital of Gujarat is ...
-
From 8-9, Shiv Complex Adajan, Surat 07th July 2020. То Blue Hotels 5, Symphony Arcade Mumbai - 400 022. Dear Sirs Our Managing Director, Mr...
-
Essay 1 Holi is a popular festival celebrated in India and other parts of the world, particularly in countries with significant H...
-
Happy Teachers' Day Teachers' Day is celebrated in India every year on the 5th of September to mark the birth anniversary of Dr. S...
-
International Day of Yoga The International Day of Yoga is celebrated on June 21st every year . It was first proposed by the Prime Minister ...
-
[Your Name] [Your Address] [City, State, ZIP Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number] [Date] [Police Department Address] [City, St...
-
FREE MEDICAL CAMP IN {CityName} {Place}, {Date} A medical camp was organized by the Social Workers of New Models School on eye don...
-
When a man tires of his daily work. he feels it necessary to take rest. He wants to remove this weariness by some entertainment. So everybo...
-
FLOOD SITUATION GRIM IN GUJARAT Gujarat, July 2 Cyclone followed by relentless rain and floods ravaged Gujarat. The entire State was inundat...
-
Fairs are held in our country since the ancient times. A large number of men, women and children come in the fair from far and nea...
-
Practice makes a man perfect is a proverb which tells us the importance of continuous practice in any subject to learn anything. No achievem...
-
Hardik : Hello, Rahul! How are you? Rahul : I am fine. What about you? Hardik : I am also fine. I am happy that we have finally met toge...
-
Gujarat is one of the most progressive states of India. Gujarat became a separate state on May 1, 1960. The capital of Gujarat is ...
-
I am so excited about the rainy season. Monsoon is my favourite season. The first rain I enjoyed a lot. The rainy season had just...
-
Letter to the Secretary of the Sports Club of another school, asking if a football match between the teams of his school and yours can be a...
-
I love and respect all national freedom fighters. But among them all, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is my favourite. Pt. Jawahar Lal Neh...
-
Your Address}, {City} {Pin Code}. {Date}. My dear Meena, Let me express my sincere regrets for not attending your birthday party. ...
-
We conduct quiz programmes in our school every year. Quiz programmes help us to learn more about a particular subject. Students of...
-
Right from childhood I like Scientists. I am interested in science subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Biology. I have great inte...
-
When a man tires of his daily work. he feels it necessary to take rest. He wants to remove this weariness by some entertainment. So everybo...
Post Top Ad
Author Details
Aryansworld is a blogger site and provider of high quality
Knowledge on the topic Like Education, Essay Writing, Letter Writing, Previous Year Paper, Government Gobs, The main motto of Aryansworld is to provide the best quality Information,
You Can Get All Types Of Essay Writing, Letter Writing and Paragraph Writing, in the Blog

No comments:
Post a Comment